Friday, October 12, 2007

A perfectly gender-neutral baby gift...

For a little girl. Oops! I didn't realize she was due in mid-October, and came a few weeks early, so little Ellen Christine is getting this yellow-blue-green set. Oh well, a girl can get tired of pink, right? ;)

The yarn is superwash wool custom dyed for me by Lamar from A Time to Dye at Tiny Lady Cooperative. She does wonderful work! The umbilical cord hat is from Debbie Stoller's book Stitch n' Bitch. I couldn't really decide which shirt I wanted to go with (I decided on the yellow!) so I took a picture with all 3! The pants look longer than they are because of the angle of the photo. They're so little and cute, a 5" inseam!



Now, the trick is to find some time to give them to the brand new mommy of 2 little girls!

1 comment:

Jackie Powell said...

Obviously we aren't excited about the yield. This way, the maximum profits can be realized. Is Gold A Good Investment? Gold Price Trend, Gold Price Forecast. Is Gold A Good Investment? not a good investment: Everyone is touting gold as a hedge against economy, markets, family troubles, etc., but I think buying gold right now. If I consistently earned 7% per month it would grow to a staggering $16,000,000 in just 10 years. With the recent financial crisis, investment still remains the best method to gain profits.