Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Earwarmer Hat

Hmm, did I ever post Evelyn's Earwarmer Hat? I don't think I did...unless I'm really losing it here.

Super easy, fast hat from Little Turtle Knits that has short rows on the band to cover the ears. I knit the smallest size (infant) and it fits Evelyn pretty well. It could maybe use a little more length, but I guess from my last experience with Knit Picks' Swish superwash wool, maybe I should just wash it and then it will fit longer. :(

It's very soft and Evelyn wears it for maybe 15 seconds at a time. Probably the biggest reason why it's missing at the moment. So, if you see it, please send it home, I would like to put a pom-pom on the top!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darling hat, cute child, hope you find the hat so cute child can keep her head warm. Love,