Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Soaker for Josh

5 minutes left to post! I should probably get going NOW, as I don't have Olivia dressed or myself dressed for that matter....oh well. Small town makes for short driving time to the doctor's office. ;)

Here is a soaker I did for a Diaper Pin mommy friend of mine Elissa. She and her two kiddos live in Arizona and I bet her son, Josh, wears nothing but a diaper a lot of the time! I thought I'd try out the new Radiant Twist soaker pattern for him. Well, I liked the pattern a lot, but I didn't read it quite right....ugh. I put the short rows on the side instead of the back. Oops. Elissa has shown me pictures and says it still fits, but I'm sure it would be better if the short rows were RIGHT. Urgh! Oh well. Live and learn!

Here is the "sneak peek" picture I sent her:


Artistic mountain-in-background photos!



With that, my time is up, and it's time to get moving! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

elissa said...

We have been really enjoying this soaker! And yes, you're right, he's in a diaper only most of the time. Ok, now I"m off to drool at all the other gorgeous wool you've knitted! Thanks so much!