Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day Socks

Wow, I am a really bad blogger! No posts since April 2nd? Well, I have finished a few things since then, but nothing has been terribly exciting. Life gets in the way of knitting sometimes. That's usually a good thing, though.

Here are my mom's socks - a Mother's Day gift that was, unfortunately, only 75% complete on Sunday morning! Oops. Work got in the way. Plus I am painfully slow at socks. I did finish them at about 1pm, so Mom was able to take home a complete set. I'm glad they fit!








Yarn: Parvana Merino Sock from Selah, dyed by Julie in her Cherry Blossom colorway. Pattern is from Creative Knitting mag May 2008 - Ribbed Anklets. I used size 1/2.25 mm needles - my first time with Harmony DPNs from Knit Picks. They are great!

No comments: