Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I have been knitting....

Just not doing much blogging. Here is Evelyn's latest wooly outfit - a skirt knit out of 100PureWool dyed by Lamar at ...a time to dye. The colorway is called Anne Carson, named after her youngest daughter. I loved the pink and purple colors!! Perfect with the bit of gray added in. Lamar did a fabulous job dyeing as she always does.



Enough with the photos...time for the swing!!


Shorts underneath


Color is brighter than this IRL.


The pattern (minus the shorts underneath) is a new one I was able to test for a wonderful online friend Heather. The giant fluffy ruffle sure ate up the yarn! Not fond of the big holes left by the yarnovers, but you can just pretend you don't see those. The skirt is sooo soft and fits nicely. Great for wearing to church this summer.

Coming soon (well, maybe not so soon...) - I have shorts finished for Olivia (no pictures, haven't even blocked them yet) and yarn I dyed myself - don't get excited, it's rather ugly. ;)

1 comment:

elissa said...

I am so impressed. You're getting so good at knitting, and your girls are so cute. I love the skirt and the socks