Sunday, March 16, 2008

Here comes the Easter Bunny....


I bet you didn't know the Easter Bunny could knit, did you? ;)







The egg pattern is from Curly Purly and the carrots are from MagKnits. Carrot yarn is Cascade 220 for the orange (thanks Mom!) and the green is Wool of the Andes. Eggs are Paton's Merino, leftover acrylic, Zen String Serendipity and 100 Pure Wool "Hardly." All leftovers from other projects. All very easy and quick to knit! The acrylic yarn was not terribly fun to knit with, the egg looks a little bit wonky too. I just have a pair of slippers to finish (1 slipper is nearly done) and instead of making slippers for Evelyn I decided I would just try and finish her sweater for a birthday/Easter gift. It seems their baskets will have plenty in them as it is!

Indoctrinated from birth to smile for the camera, Evelyn politely requested "Mommy picture puppy pwease." Who could resist?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to have some carrots! They're so cute! Evelyn is cuter, though. I will take her, too.