Sunday, January 6, 2008

What the best dressed chickens are wearing today



Ear warmer hat from Ky Baby Knits knit in Swish Superwash colors ballerina and bubblegum.



Knitting Pure & Simple Children's Tunic #232 in Blue Faced Leiceister dyed by Selah in Lisa's Lilac City colorway.



Little Turtle Knits King of all Wild Things crown in Cascade 220.

If I got off the computer, and ignored the piles of laundry and the messy living room, I could probably finish the sweater today or tomorrow. Hopefully I will have a pair of cute hats to share soon too. And I make no promises whatsoever about the laundry. I just can't figure out how to get it to fold itself....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The colors in the tunic are gorgeous!!! I need me a girl. :)

Antoinefjcz said...

The colors in the tunic are gorgeous!!! I need me a girl. :)

Christopherjorl said...

The colors in the tunic are gorgeous!!! I need me a girl. :)