Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Big news around here!

None of it is the slightest bit knitting related though. ;)

Brad went back to work yesterday! He is walking without crutches and can actually get his poor swollen foot into a work boot. He worked a few hours yesterday, took some cows to Mandan and looked at one of ours (#12 is sick again!). Today he says his foot is hurting already and he's coming home for an afternoon dentist appointment.

Evelyn has peed AND pooped in the potty!! Not consistently, but still, it's a start! And she's already figured out the "I'll try sitting on the potty to see if I get M&Ms" trick. Little stinker.

I bought plane tickets to visit my dad in Florida in February! I can't wait. The girls and I will have so much fun playing on the beach all day long. We are in desperate need of some Vitamin D sun therapy around here.

Just so Olivia isn't left out, the biggest thing in her world right now is that Christmas decorations around town are being taken down. ;) I swear she remembers where each and every one was. "Mommy, they take the angel down? And the bell?" In Olivia's world, Christmas is "tomorrow" so it's okay. hehe!

Off to work. Inventory time. Ugh!

No comments: