Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Shorties for Ezra



Long overdue pictures here! I've had these finished for a while and they were dry yesterday. I feel yucky. Bleck. :P Stupid stomach bug, getting in the way of my un-interrupted knitting and cleaning and scrapbooking. The girls are having way too much at Grandma's this week, although we are not getting pictures (AHEM!) to prove it. I couldn't get the color right, the trim has more of a green hue to it. The trim and body color are Lion Wool 100% wool and knit on size 7 needles, pattern is sort of a combo of the Belladonna pattern and the Perfection Pants pattern. Neither uses an elastic waistband, that's my first attempt, and yeah, it's kind of "festive" looking! I have another pair of shorts for Evelyn on the needles and the waistband looks SO much better. (Thanks Zersha!!!)

I hope they fit the little Pin baby!

No comments: