Thursday, May 31, 2007

Ruffle shorties are done!



Here they are!


The drawstring is supposed to be a twisted cord...well, it mostly untwisted and it's too thick so I don't really like it. I didn't expect them to fit her either but they fit quite well! The inseam is a little bit long, she has incredibly short legs! They are more of short capris than shorts, really. Brad says they are cute, "in a hippy 60's baby kind of way." lol, I don't think he is fond of the wool clothing. Too bad for him!



Here is an action shot on the darling model:


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


And another:


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Socks and shorts, quite the fashion statement huh? ;) Well, it's cold here today, and rained off and on.


And, just so she isn't left out, here's Oh:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Whenever the camera comes out, she's all posed and ready to say cheese! I told her I was taking a pic of Evelyn's new pants, so she said: Mama! Take picture of my pants! :) So there you go, a picture of Olivia's pants. Pretty exciting huh?

No comments: