Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm just a bit behind...

On the blogging here! Maybe I can catch up a bit...

From December: Hats for the preschool teachers


New Earwarmer hat for Evelyn - a bit too short, because I ran out of yarn


Olivia's bolero - no action pictures yet. It doesn't fit very well and she says it's "too hot." :(




Evelyn's pants - these have a cool crocheted elastic thread waistband to hold them up. Thanks Heather for explaining how to do that!! Not needing a drawstring is wonderful!


3 comments:

Jo said...

I love all the colors, Annie! You still have to explain to me about the crocheted elastic waist. I'm clueless, as usual . :)
I haven't knit pants in forever. I should make a pair for Zeke before it gets warm out.

Jackie's Stitches said...

Love the pants! Cute!

How does the bolero not fit well? I'm planning on making 2 - one for each of my brothers daughters. I love the yarn you chose and it looks so cute!

Tonipfpo said...

visit the parks country store <div class="hubpages_widget" style="width:160px; margin:0 auto 20px auto !important;">    <div id="hubpages_1062223">        <script type="text/javascript" src="hubpages.com/widget/insertWidget.php?i=1062223&h=220&m=l&t=2yvg4g892zp45"></script>    </div>    <div class="hubpages_foot">        <a href="hubpages.com/_2yvg4g892zp45/profile/angela_michelle">more &raquo;</a>        <a href="hubpages.com/_2yvg4g892zp45" class="hubpages">HubPages</a>        <div style="clear: both;"></div>    </div></div> One of the things I said seemed to have struck one of my own nerves and I'm here to talk more about it.