Thursday, October 23, 2008

A few tiny baby knits

A blog post to get my mom off my back. ;) Mom, I hope you haven't given up and you still check once in a while!

Small-ish size longies. Yarn is Gaia organic merino dyed by Kim at Western Sky Knits. I have just barely enough trim left to make the brim of a tiny hat.


A newborn size soaker I finished a long time ago and haven't gotten around to taking a picture of. Still needs a drawstring, those are so quick for tiny little waist sizes. The yarn is 3-ply PureWool I dyed myself with acid dyes. Probably the only thing I've dyed so far that I kind of like!


Lastly, my little blanket. Some cotton yarn I had hanging around. It's 55 sts by about 60 or so rows, a little bit bigger than 12x12.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The little blanket is just beautiful. The colors are so wonderful, a little touch of Florida.