Friday, August 24, 2007

Finally another blog post

Hey, in my defense - I tried to post yesterday,
but Blogspot was doing temporary maintenance or something annoying like that. I haven't been doing nearly as much knitting lately because it seems as though I have been working all the time. It's really good for the yarn-buying budget....not so good for the knitting time, not to mention time spent with my girls and that stupid housework that needs to be done all the time.

So, here are Evelyn's first pair of longies (aka wool pants) knit from Zen String Bliss wool (100% BFL) aran weight. The stuff is so heavenly soft and the colors are very pretty. I wasn't too crazy about the bright yellow trim color at first....but I think it's growing on me.


Here's a few adorable action shots, courtesy of Grandma's camera!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable wee one and incredibly cute Vikings pants!

sarahspins said...

Adorable! Those ruffles look a teensie bit familiar ;)